- Batubulan tohpati specialist batik can be see from the strong Balinese motif, than continue to the art village Celuk silver and gold making next trip will visit bali elephant cafe the west side of the village bedulu gianyar, Take 10 minute we will stop at Ubud monkey forest, Ubud palace and art Market . Last trip visit Tegenungan watefall than back to hotel.
Place Of Interest Will Be Visiting During Tours
Batik and Hand Weaving
Tohpati widely know as the center of handmade Balinese batik with various colors and shapes. Here visitor will be exhibited the batik and hand weaving process. Finally you can buy some batik of bali to take home as souvenirs. Specialization Bali batik can see from strong Javanese motif and some modern that implement Batik painting objects.
Celuk Village and Batuan Village are traditional villages which famous for the incredible gold and silver handcrafts are available around this area for very low prices. As you enter the neighborhood, you’re going to feel as if you were in a jewelry exhibition. On ether side of the road are established many art shops showcasing their finest works inside a glass display case. We will visit one of the best gold and silver art works in celuk village. You can take a closer look at them to appreciate it and buy some if you really like it or you can made custom jewelry based on your design.
Tegenungan is one of the many tourist places and destination in Bali, it is popular with waterfall. Tegenungan waterfall lies at Tegenungan Village, approx. 5 kilometers, south east Ubud. Bali has a selection of waterfalls that are fun to visit. For many people the idea of hiking through the jungle to a hidden waterfall and taking a cooling swim is the image of paradise. These places definitely exist and here are some useful tips of how to find them and what to expect.
Tegalalang Rice Terrace
Tegalalang Rice Terrace located % km northen part of Ubud village and has of the rice fields. Rice terrace design very beautiful with beautiful rice fields and groves and precisely located on the edge of the hill. In this face you will see the Balinese farmer do their rice field in oblique area complete with irrigation system. You will enjoy the beatiful panorama of valey wth rice terrace and coconut trees ornament .Tegalalang is on of the tourist icon in Ubud Bali and many visited by tourist every day.
Scattered thoughout Bali are numerous temple groves and woods which have been set aside as sanctuaries for monkeys, to thank them for the assistance they gave Rama in the rescue of his bride Sita from the clutches of King Rawana, in the Ramayana epic.
Tour Itenerary :
- Tegalalang rice terrace
- Luwak Coffee (coffee plantation)
- Ubud art villages (Celuk Village & Mas Village & Tohpati Village)
- Tegenungan Waterfall
- Monkey Forest
Regular Tours Price :
USD 40/car ( 1 till 6 person included)
USD 75/minibus ( 1 till 12 person included)
USD 105/minibus ( 1 till 17 person included)
USD 175/bus ( 1 till 30 person included)
Inclusion : Private Car / Minibus / Bus + Petrol + English Speaking Driver
Note : Entrance fee and Lunch is not include in the price
Inclusive Tours Price :
Note : For Inclusive Price is minimun Booking 2 Person
Inclusion : Private Car / Minibus / Bus + Petrol + English Speaking Driver + Entrance Fee + Ticket Barong Dance Performance + Lunch Indonesian Food
- Super comfort and fully air-conditioned cars
- English Speaking Driver
- Private Tours no other participant, just only you and your companion
- Regular Tours Rate : Price not include lunch, entrance fee
- The Tour will assist by English Speaking Tours Driver
- Tour Guide can be requested, contact us if you want to request Tour Guide during the trip
Terms Payment :
- Cash Payment
- Payment is on the day itself with our driver
- Payment with other currency will convert based on daily exchange rate